Monday, April 9, 2012

Little Fishies.

There's a chill in the air today that's a brutal reminder Autumn is just around the corner, and with that cold shiver that had me reaching for my warm cardigan, what do you think my kidlets wanted to do? Swim!  



Now of all the things I love my husband for (and by god the list is a mile long) getting in the water with the kids rain, hail or shine is one of them, and the irony of it is I'm a qualified swimming instructor, but I hate the water and being cold, it has to be extreme conditions for me to get into the water for leisurely activities. I know weird huh.
My kids on the other had, icebergs can be floating past and they'll still be begging to jump in, My three little fish.

2 comments:

  1. Poss is just the same! It could be snowing and she would still be wanting to jump in the water!

    I am like you though, it has to be above 35 degrees before I would be jumping in the water... Good on your hubby for doing the job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know bless his cotton sock, I couldn't help but feel guilty as I took there photo with him looking all cold and half drowned and the kids not the slightest bit fazed still buzzing from there chocolate induced state of euphoria.

      Delete

Love and kindness is never wasted